|Designed and fabricated from world class raw materials to meet the international standards, this valve assures longer life. The offered range of C.S Sluice Valve is extensively valued by our clients spanning across the globe for optimum performance, rigid construction, ability to withstand harsh conditions, high efficiency and longer service life. We offer this valve at highly competitive prices as per the application requirements of the clients. Specifications: :
- Insider screw non-rising spindle sluice valve.
- Design Standard: IS-14846/2000, BS-1414
- Pressure Rating: PN-1.0/1.6, end connection: Flanged
- Operation: Manually Handed / Wheel / Cap / Gear / Electrical Actuator
- Structurally sound
- Hydraulically engineered
- Flexible installation (horizontal & vertical)
- No water, hammer, non slamming, lower pressure drop hence lower energy loss
- Metal to metal can also be supplied against order
Materials of Construction:
- Parent Material: Cast Iron To IS:210 FG.200 / 220 / 260.
- Seats: Bronze To IS:318 LTB-2/Stainless Steel.
- Manufacturing Range: 50mm To 1200mm NB.
- Water, air, oil, gas or any other fluid.
- Pressure rating: ANSI 125.150.300 & PN 10.16.25.
- Inspection & testing: API 598 STD.