Cast Iron Pipes
Backed with the support of our dedicated and hardworking manpower, we are renowned as one of the profound manufacturers and suppliers of Cast Iron Pipes. These iron pipes are widely used in irrigation, water supply, pumping, water wells and cold storage industries. Our offered Cast Iron Pipes are manufactured using high grade cast iron and are hygienically safe & non-carcinogenic to use. Owing to their durability, anti-corrosive quality and accurate dimensions, these iron pipes are highly acclaimed by the clients.
Ductile Iron is an iron-carbon silicon alloy. It is one of the more recent developments in cast iron technology .It was developed to overcome the brittle nature of Grey and white irons. Ductile Iron is produced by treating low sulfur molten iron proper chemical composition , with magnesium , the reaction with magnesium allows the excess carbon (graphite) present in the iron to form as round nodules or spheres.
Pipes have been classified in this standard as LA, A & B according to their thickness .Class LA pipes have been taken as basis for evolving the series of pipes.Class A allows a 10% increase in thickness over class LA. Class B allows a 20% increase in thickness over class LA. For special uses,classes C,D, or E may be derived after allowing corresponding increase of thickness of 30, 40 or 50% respectively .The Cast Iron Spun Pipes having screwed on flanges are sealed at the threaded Joints between the pipes and the flange by a suitable sealing compound. The Flanges are never removed after screwing on the barrels of the pipes.
Different types of pipes are as follows
- C.I. Centrifugally Cast Double Flanged Pipes with Screwed Flages as per IS-1536, Class-LA, A, B & D.
- C.I. Socket Spigot Spun pipes as per IS-1536 , Class-LA, A,B & D.
- C.I. Double Flanged Pipes as per IS-7181/1986 Class "B" and as per IS-1537 Class "B".
- D.I. Centrifugally cast Double Flanged pipes with Screwed/welded Flanges as per IS-8329-2000 cla:K9, K10.
- D.I. Socket Spigot Spun pipes as per IS-8329-2000 cla:K7,K9,K10.
- Alloy Castings Double Flanged Pipes.